Call the office to set up an appointment.
Amanda Martin (832) 422-8702
Therapy appointments are 50 minutes in length. Extended therapy appointments can be arranged upon request.
Yes, tele-therapy services are offered for most of the services provided at the office. Dr. Martin is licensed in Texas and tele-therapy services are only officed in Texas (you and Dr. Martin must remain in Texas for the time of service).
The duration of counseling depends on each person’s needs. We do not find it helpful to keep people in counseling longer than necessary. We typically review progress each session and create a thoughtful plan when it’s time to end services.
No, the office is considered an out-of-network provider. Payment for services is due at the time of the service. You can contact your insurance carrier to determine if they will offer reimbursement for counseling appointments if you submit a claim to them.
Yes, superbills are provided upon request.
Check with your insurance carrier to determine if you have mental health coverage. Check your coverage carefully and find the answers to the following questions:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- Is individual counseling, marital counseling, and/or family counseling covered?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What CPT codes are covered (ex: 90837, 90847, 90791)?
Yes, FSA and HSA accounts are accepted.