Team-building equine-assisted retreats are available for groups of people or agencies and corporations at the Special Cheers location only. The retreats incorporate psychoeducation on healthy communication, conflict resolution, and experiential team-building exercises using ground-based activities with horses.
The location offers COVID safe space for the team-building experience outdoors. This is a great way to re-establish connected communication between team members that have been remote or newly developed teams. The location offers beautiful 240 acres in West Houston with sunshine, a herd of 15 horses, and mindfulness outdoor exercises. This is a unique opportunity for a strength-based team-building approach for you and your team.
Team-building equine-assisted retreats can be booked in blocks of time ranging from 4 to 8 hours. Group sizes range from 4 to 15 people. This is an outdoor activity and weather permitting.
- Call to schedule an initial intake interview is scheduled with the managers to identify goals and timeframe for the team-building retreat. These calls are scheduled for 1 hour.
- Schedule a date and time and review the safety rules for the training.
- Complete the team-building retreat on the scheduled day and block of time.
- Complete post-training evaluation forms to provide feedback.
- ½ day for a group of 4-10 participants is $3000.
- 1 full day for a group of 4-10 participants is $6000.